Powered by Blogger.

Weight Watchers Recipe - Roast pork with Rosemary and honey


Roast pork with Rosemary and honey - recipe Weight Watchers

I found this great recipe on the site Internet Weight Watchers because I am in recent weeks included in the meetings. If some of my lectices have sometimes struggled to find the motivation to lose weight alone, I really suggest you register in the program because the weekly meeting helps me enormously not to crack when I want to swallow a packet of sweets, to give me the courage to do sport while 10 years unless this word was banished from my vocabulary. I was skeptical, I have, on many occasions, tried to do this one, in vain because I bought all the time. And for 3 weeks, I live very well my diet!


This recipe is just TOP if you like salty sweet mixture. Sauce accompanies great roast pork.
Ingredients (4 parts) (8pp per person)
1 800g pork roast
2 tomatoes
2 white onions
150ml dry white wine
3CS of liquid honey (acacia for me)
6cc of mustard
3CC of dried Rosemary (if you have branches is even better)
1/2 cube of broth with spices, or Mediterranean
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preparation
In a bowl, prepare the sauce with honey, mustard, Rosemary.
Cut the tomatoes into cubes and finely chop onions.
In a skillet adhesive that you have previously oiled with a bit of olive oil (1cc is sufficient), sear the roast on all sides.
Lightly, using a kitchen brush, a casserole in the oven. Drop the mixture of tomatoes and onions at the bottom. Remove top roast, brush it with your sauce.
Add white wine to the vegetables, place the lid on and bake for 20 min at 190 °, hot oven.
After 20 minutes, remove the lid, sprinkle the meat and cook about 35 minutes (to watch because all ovens are different).
Serve with potato ratte (to record).
Resource : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l31_zseEuE

0 comments:

Post a Comment